Unlock the power of Data Driven Safety
Safety Management Software
SiteDocs is a cloud-based Safety Management Software system that allows you to run your entire safety program from mobile apps and the web. By going paperless with SiteDocs, you’ll eliminate wasted time handling paperwork and significantly improve safety processes and safety culture across your entire company.
iOS - Android - Web
Data Driven Safety
Web-Based Admin Panel
You can access and manage your entire safety program from any web browser. Whether you’re at Head Office, at a hotel, in your vehicle, or at coffee shop, you’ll have instant visibility and control over safety activity from every single job site.
Reports & Analytics
- See trends on incidents, injuries, etc.
- Track worker engagement
- See problem locations at a glance
- Track frequency of form submissions
- and much more…
Real Time Monitoring
- See every form signed at every job site in real time
- Improved accountability for Workers to fill out required documentation
- Quickly see critical forms that require your immediate attention (Eg. Near-Miss, Incident Reports, etc.)
Automatically File & Organize
- Quickly find documents sorted by document name, Location, Worker and date signed
- It’s like having Google for your safety program
Quick & Easy Form Builder
- Convert all your paper forms to digital with our easy drag & drop Form Builder
- Create custom lists for dropdown selectors within your forms
- Create ‘Private’ form templates for confidential information collection
- Make form templates visible only on certain locations
Bulk Upload PDFs to Resource Library
- Add your SDS, Safety Manual, Safe Job Procedures, Safe Work Practices, Company Policies and more
Monitor Worker Training & Certification
- See which Worker certificates have expired or are expiring soon
- Advanced filtering and grouping for live certification reports
- Add custom Locations for each of your projects or work sites
- Assign specific Workers to those Locations
- Add Worker details, emergency contacts, and more
- Add certificates to individual Workers
Custom Flag & Follow-up Workflow
- Create customized flag & follow up forms – (eg. Corrective Action Needed)
- View all pending flags
Mobile Apps (Android & iOS)
Give your Workers a mobile login and they’ll have access to your entire safety program, right at their fingertips.
Easy To Learn. Easy To Use.
- Learn the app in less than 10 minutes
- Customer testimonials from Workers of all ages and “tech skill” levels
- No internet? No problem! Sign forms offline and they’ll automatically upload when you connect to the internet once again.
Complete & Sign Forms
- Fill out safety documents directly on your device
- Required Fields
- Add photos inline with form items
- Start and stop forms as needed with our ‘In Progress’ feature
- Form sections can be collapsed or repeated
- Duplicate the data from a previously-signed form
- Use voice dictation to fill in text answers
- Multiple users can share and sign a single form across multiple devices
- Add photos and comments with your signature
Add Photos With Annotation
- Add drawings, text, current GPS, and current date/time to your photos
Flag Items For Follow-Up
- Add flag to any form item
- Assign a due date and assign it to a worker
Access all PDF Safety Documents
- Quickly access any PDF safety document needed (Eg. Toolbox Talk, SDS, Safety Manual, Safe Work Practice, etc.)
- Add comments and signatures to any PDF document
View Worker Training & Certification
- View Worker training certificates
View Previously Completed Forms
- View a list of all completed forms sorted by date or form name
SiteDocs allows you to integrate with a wide variety of other software.
Provide your developers tools to connect your software to SiteDocs using our Public API. Providing create, read, update and delete functions for many SiteDocs functions, like locations, workers, and certifications.
Connect with 1000's of apps using Zapier
- Trigger automations on every new signature
- Trigger automations when a form is completed
- Trigger automations when a certification expires
- Store a copy of each of your signed forms as PDF files in your Dropbox account
Tired of Paper?
Go Paperless in 4 Simple Steps:
Making safety compliance easier, faster, and better.