SiteDocs Safety Management Software Smart Search
It’s Like Google for Your Safety Program
We’ve made it easier than ever for you to find your signed safety documents with SiteDocs Smart Search. Imagine Google meets your safety program and you can instantly find your documents. No more searching through filing cabinets or compiling documents. For your COR™ audit, you could give your COR™ auditor temporary access to your account and they can find supporting documents in seconds! Smart Search can save you hundreds of hours of COR™ audit preparation.
Here are a few examples of the types of searches you can do with SiteDocs Smart Search:
- Search by Form Name: Quickly see all the First Aid Reports that have been signed in the last month.
- Search by Label: Quickly see how many First Aid Reports that had the label Critical injury.
- Search by Location: See all the forms signed at one specific location.
- Search by Worker Name: Find all the forms that one specific worker has signed.
- Combine Search Terms: You can search by the name of the form, a label that was added to the form, a location where it was signed, or a worker name.
- See all First Aid Report forms with the label Critical Injury that were signed at Eagle Ridge.
The Paperless Advantage
Smart Search is just one advantage of going paperless with SiteDocs Safety Management Software. Learn more about how the leading Construction Safety Management System SiteDocs can make safety compliance easier, faster and better!
Book a Demo
Schedule a 30 minute web session to see a web presentation and get your questions answered.
Learn how to document incidents, conduct inspections, and drive continuous improvement. Ensure legal compliance and foster a safer work environment.
Discover how to enhance your safety standards compliance with our comprehensive guide. Learn about safety standards, steps to compliance, and the benefits of improving compliance.
Explore the importance of safety compliance standards in the workplace. Learn about their impact, the consequences of non-compliance, and how to improve your safety standards compliance.