What To Expect
SiteDocs releases apps and features into the Beta stage when they are near completion and undergoing final testing.
While our hope is that the features work great, it’s important to note that Beta software may contain bugs and may not function as well as our Production stream apps.
We’d love to hear your input, suggestions, and reports of any bugs you find so we can continue to improving your SiteDocs experience.
To submit feedback please email [email protected]
Release Notes, Features and Known Limitations
4.0 For iOS – June 30, 2020
Initial public release of SiteDocs 2020!
- All new look and feel
- Support for Enterprise Single Sign On
- Ability to add multiple images at once from photo gallery
- Support for storing data from multiple accounts at once to reduce sync times for safety consultants switching between multiple accounts
- Massive under the hood improvements and enhancements
- Chat needs to be configured for your account to be available in the app. Contact [email protected] for more information
- Text annotations can’t be moved once added to photos
- Android 2020 Beta will be available soon!
Easy Installation Guide For iOS
Share this link https://www.sitedocs.com/beta-program/ with other workers to help them access the beta